4th Annual Uncle Dave’s Ice Cream Jog ‘n Hog
July 19, 2015
Race Begins: 8:30 AM
Shady Brook Farm, Yardley, PA
REGISTRATION OPENS GROUNDHOG DAY – 2/2/15!
The third Sunday in July is National Ice Cream Day. Some people celebrate by going to the local ice cream stand and maybe getting a free one-scoop cone. Here at Jog ‘n Hog, we’ve supersized the celebration. Coming back for its fourth installment, the Uncle Dave’s Ice Cream Jog ‘n Hog will take place on Sunday July 19, 2015. Over the past 3 years we have served over 150 gallons of Uncle Dave’s finest vanilla ice cream, which comes out to over one million calories!
What’s this all about? Check out this video to get an idea.
***Packet Pickup Info***
1. Saturday, July 18 at Shady Brook Farm, 11am to 2pm.
2. Sunday morning, starting at 7:30am. Race begins at 8:30am.
What You Get
1. Jog ‘n Hog racing bib (may use later to wipe any ice cream drippage).
3. One QUART of vanilla ice cream for Whole Hoggers, one PINT for Half Hoggers.
4. An awesome t-shirt to declare your gastronomical fitness powers (forfeited if not picked up by race day).
5. I Beat The Pig/The Pig Beat Me sticker. Which will it be?
7. The opportunity to show off your craziness on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter . . .
Form A Team
Recruit your friends, family or co-workers and form a team to have more fun. Get 15 or more people on your team and each team member gets a $5 refund. Teams are limited to 20 members.
Can I bring my dog?
No, for legal/insurance reasons we cannot allow this, unless they are a service dog.
Can I run with a jogging stroller?
Yes, we just ask that you start towards the back of the crowd. It will also be more of a challenge since you will be running on dirt/gravel farm roads.
Is the ice cream gluten free?
Do you offer a non-dairy option?
Sorry we do not.
Whole Hog or Half Hog?
The gastrointestinally brave can register in the “Whole Hogger Division,” which involves eating one quart of ice cream at the race’s halfway point. Those who are less confident in their eating ability can register in the “Half Hogger Division,” which involves eating one pint of ice cream.
This is an out and back course. This race will be held entirely on the Shady Brook Farm property and participants will be running on dirt/gravel roads. Eating will take place in the parking lot in front of the farm store. Also, per Shady Brook policy, no pets are allowed on the course.
Have more questions?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page, for more answers to your questions.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Race